Thursday 23 December 2010

A Quickie . . .



I did it!!! I managed to squeeeeeeze in another Christmas project. This was inspired from a project by one of the lovely ladies from L B Crafts. It's on the 'Yours Artfully' blog by Lin.
I used my new Tim Holtz dies for the fence and the trees and I'm loving the fact that I'm actually (finally) using my Big Shot. It's on my list of things to do, so I've managed two hits on my list.

Other news...one of the pressies has finally arrived, unfortunately it's not the most urgent one so I've still got everything crossed that it will arrive in time. Still got one more day so you never know.
Okay then, think that's the lot so here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and as I'm off to the cinema later to see the new 'Focker' film Christmas is well and truly here.
TTFN
Al xxxx

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely Ali! Hope your pressie arrives in time. Have a great Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to find your blog, and very best wishes for a happy and crafty New Year! Looking forward to seeing how all your craft ideas develop ...

    ReplyDelete