Wednesday 8 December 2010

- the Blurb . . .

The top photo is the final project from the ArtsyCraft Weekend in Warrington - again I hadn't quite finished it, but it's all done now.
The Xmas Decorated Letters were inspired and sort of copied (but I couldn't get the same papers) by a project I saw whilst visiting Craft Range in Burnley (love that shop and love the cafe too).
The 'Metal Book' is the result of my experimenting with the metal from 10 Second Studio range - I'm quite liking the effect but I need lots more practice.
The final couple of photos are a WIP - work in progress - which I'm hoping to complete this Saturday at my local crop. It was inspired by a leaflet from Hobbycraft displaying a decorated 'Baroque Tree'. I suddenly remembered I had a tree, purchased from 'Maffiebabe' again from a few years ago. It's laid hidden and forgotton until then.It's all primed up and sprayed with silver glitter paint, just need to add, silver embossing flakes, more glitter and lots and lots of sequins. Oh what fun.
Think I'm up to date then..oh maybe not...got tags to do for Christmas presents, a Christmas Layout with a difference 'lifted' from the L B Crafts blog and an Advent Calender . . .I know, I know I've miseed 8 days, but this is more of a grown up one and my darling son is quite quite happy with the one he's got . . .hmm wait until he finds out whats been hidden in no 24!!!! I've also got some family Cards to finish . . .ohhh so much to do, so much fun.

Loving it xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment