Monday 20 December 2010

Hee hee - still managing to get to posting regularly. Once per week is pretty good for me.

This is what I've been up to this last week.

Gift tags inspired and slightly copied from Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas - 2007 (I think).




I've been knitting! And somehow all these pieces here . .



...will somehow and at somepoint end up looking like . . .




Yeah!!! Right!!!

Finally, this is my new and improved craft room. Tonnes and tonnes better and as you all know it's definately improved my creativity. And, I'm finally having FUN!!!






Think that's it for now excpet to be in with a chance of winning some Tim Holtz products I need to mention the L B Crafts blog so here's the link . .

http://yoursartfully.blogspot.com

I think that should work but I've never posted links and other such techno stuff but you can but try.
Thanks all folks
TTFN and if I don't get on again before Christmas - here's wishing you and yours all the very best xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. wow Ali that room looks good. Can't wait to see the snow man-lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressed with your tidy room and even more impressed with your knitted penguin - very cute x

    ReplyDelete