Tuesday 26 July 2011

Was too scared to add words to last post

as it wasn't looking too special. Some of my photos are the wrong way round and I just don't know how to fix or how it happened!
Anyways, to continue with my self inflicted assignment to add photo's to all my photoless layouts - I think it's safe to say - It's going quite well. My DS goes off on holiday this weekend so I'm hoping to get the opportunity to finish the remainder.
Slipped in there is another Tilda Stamp/Frame which was the gift for DS's Teacher - we put some lovely Thorntons Choccies with it too.
All LO's are again, either Sarahs Cards or quite possibly a Scrapagogo one might be in there.
Once I'm up to date it'll be soooooooooo much easier for me to report on papers/inks tedious links etc
Oh...it's not all good I'm afraid. See next post

No comments:

Post a Comment