Friday 5 November 2010

So . . . I've not posted for Wednesday, Thursday and well . . .Friday if you look at the time. But. I am currently 'waiting up' for Kevin the Kitten to come home!. Well he didn't come home earlier so of I went to the cinema (Jackass 3D - fab as usual!!) but now I feel like a bad mother cos I didn't make sure he'd got the early bus home before all the fireworks started, and now, I don't know where he is and I really really need to go to sleep. Who'd have pets. Swear they are worse than children, but at least they don't answer back.
Update - Wednesday, did the jobs I said I would (then watched TV for the rest of the day) well, it would have been rude not to. 'Confessions of a Shopoholic' - love ít.
Thursday - trip to the NEC. 2hrs ish to get there . . . fab fab day (thanks Mom) but . . . 5 hours to get home (including a water break at Keele Services or it could have been Knutsford (think it began with a 'K') urgh, (that boy's head is on 'the wrong way round!!'). Sos Mum!!! Just had too.
Have started converting the list to pc friendly. Need to take photos's of craft room ( and yes Anne, it's worse than the photos you saw at Harrogate that time) even though when you visited it all looked good . . . confession time. . . .it was hidden in another room.
PS Still not finished my 'book' and I know I said I would talk about it next time I posted, but, I really don't have the energy. It's not like it's a bad/boring/sad/happy/interesting book - it's all of those. but usually I've read a book in 3-4 days max. I've been reading this one now since I spent w/c 23rd October in Majorca.
I'm now watching create and craft. Need to shout Kevin again then I'll have to go to bed.
Nite nite followers . . . I love you all xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. oh heck. I need to know when you find Kevin. I hate the thought of a lost cat. Let us know when you find him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the confessions of a shopaholic books - she feels strangely familiar lol! Hope Kevin has turned up safe and sound. Daisy hates the fireworks, so never need to look far for her - she's glued to my side. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww - where is Kevin??????????? Hope he is ok.

    I thought I was the only person to shove stuff in another room when I am "tidying". Sooooo good to know I'm not! Andy calls me " bunged it in" !

    ReplyDelete