Sunday 3 April 2011

Part III - Sunday - Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day - this is the lovely gift my son has got for me & a bunch of flowers - perfectly lovely. After quickly visiting my Mom this morning & OH called in at his too we returned home and I proceeded to 'attack' this outstanding project from . . . . .yay~2007!! What is it with that year??

The project used papers from the 'Rockland' Collection designed by Sarah Milne for Scenic Route.
The finished product - I'm actually quite pleased with how it's ended up.

Now, who can I give it to as a gift?


Whilst I'm here, thank you all for your lovely comments - I love reading them and it makes me very happy that you do, make comments, that is.


Rightie ho - that's it for now, got to prep for tea and then it's sewing for the rest of the day...and yes, it is addictive and I can't stop thinking about it. I'll post it on here when it's all done, might be a while yet.


Enjoy the rest of the day


A x

No comments:

Post a Comment