Saturday 30 June 2012

I've been on Holiday  . . . . yayyyy!!! and it was HOT, HOT, HOT!! and we did  . . . nothing!!!  which I'm really mad at!!! My son and I flew out on the Tuesday as planned but due to a work 'drama!!' OH did not come out until the Friday night . . and as we'd already got a head start on the sunshine and the sun tan he overdid it on the very first day!! Cloud cover + no sun tan lotion = not a well person so consequently the only distance we travelled was to the shop that was situated under the hotel!!! So, No! we didn't go to the beach. No! We didn't see any dolphins or whales and a big fat definate NO!! we didn't go to the water park!! What we did however was eat, drink, eat and eat some more even Alex said he got me cake in the afternoon just so's I would eat it!!!
Ho hum here's some sunshiney photos - good job hotel and pool were fantastic.


and I read 9 - yes 9!!!! books!
Bored - much!!!!
Going to book an activity holiday next time so can at least do something in the mornings for a couple of ours - then do the pool etc for the rest of the day.
So that's why I'm p'd off and fed up and need to do something about it.

So, planning a holiday with the women for next May (ish) and going away with a different set of girls in September (I think) - well I've paid for it so I'm going somewhere ha ha ha Just need to get something organised with my Crafty Girls then all will be well.
Busy getting the child ready for high school in September he's got his graduation days this week - I am definately more shakey about it than he is. He can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 9 books, that's impressive! Sorry that the holiday didn't go as planned, but it sounds as if you've got plenty of stuff organised to make up for it! xx

    ReplyDelete